Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Blazer + Distressed Denim

I had been searching everywhere for the perfect white blazer...and I finally found it! I've tried on so many, and I always felt like it was hard for me to find a style that I liked and one that fit me well. Then, this one showed up in my inbox (thanks to LYST)! While there's plenty of options, I especially love a fitted blazer paired with some destroyed denim shorts. Needless to say, this is one daytime look I have been dying to wear. I still wanted to keep this outfit feminine, so a floral bustier was the way to go! Typically, a crop top with high waisted shorts is pretty laid back, but the blazer definitely balances it all out!

tobi blazer (sold out - similar here)
lulu*s bustier (sold out - similar here)
local boutique shorts (similar here)
express clutch (old - similar here)
lulu*s sandals (sold out - available here)


         

No comments:

Post a Comment