Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Summer Blues

Well, summer is officially under way now (even though it pretty much always feels like summer in Florida). So with the rising temps, I'm loving the cool hues of blue I mixed together in this outfit. The embroidered tribal detail on the cropped bustier is so fun! Normally, I'd wear this top with a white bottom because it almost has somewhat of a denim feel, but then I got the idea to throw on some boyfriend shorts, and there was no turning back. This braided belt is the one I wear any time I've got these shorts on because it goes well with the relaxed style. And these matching nude gladiator sandals have a low block heel, so they're great for any look that's not too dressed up. This pair is my current favorite because they go with anything, and they're seriously so comfortable that I could walk around in them all day. Blue mirrored aviators were a no-brainer with their bright reflective colors, and nothing brings out the summer vibes like pairing them with a Panama hat!



tobi top // forever 21 shorts // panama hat (similar) // lulu*s sandals



No comments:

Post a Comment