Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Spotlight: Tropical Trends

I'm a sucker for prints, and lately I have been crushing hard on any and everything tropical. Palm tree prints, lush florals, and an overload of bright colors! Anything that gets me closer to feeling like I'm vacationing at an island resort...or at least lets me look like I am! Blame it on the fact that I now live further away from the beach than ever before. Even though I'm still in the Sunshine State, I'm smack dab in the middle of the Sunshine State...which means nowhere near the coast! Gainesville has been my home for almost two years now, and with North Central Florida lacking the sand & saltwater I grew up with, here's a couple of the items currently feeding my obsession until I can get back to the beach!






No comments:

Post a Comment