Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Back to Basics


Even though I will take just about any excuse to get dressed up, sometimes all I want is a simple, laid-back outfit. There are times when it actually does take a lot of work to come out looking all effortlessly cute, but luckily that's not the case here. A super-soft tee paired with your favorite worn-in jean shorts can be all you need for a laid-back summer look. You could literally be out the door in five minutes. Keep your style no-fuss with a side braid and throw on some comfy sandals. While I am a bit jealous of those that can pull off Birkenstocks with just about anything, I will admit that it's taking me a while to get completely on board with that trend. So these sandals are about as close as I've gotten.



forever 21 tee // boutique shorts (similar here) //  francesca's bag // lulu*s sandals



No comments:

Post a Comment