Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Summer Style


As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've been drawn to palm-print pieces lately, and with the vibrant blue and green hues (even a pop of coral in there!), this halter is all that and more! It's no longer in stock on lulu*s, but I managed to find a few other options for you below! I also have a major thing for wide legged pants, and although I already own a few pairs in white, these caught my eye in a little boutique, and so I just needed another. Those front slits? Yes...I needed them. Since the pants are super long on me, I paired them with these ahhh-mazing blue pointed-toe pumps by BGBG and my favorite statement bag. I really love when an outfit can take you from day to night, and this look accomplishes that perfectly.



palm print top - lulu*s (sold out - same style, different print that I love here &  maxi dress version here)
white wide leg pants - local boutique (similar here)
aldo bag (old)
bcbg d'orsay pumps - dsw (more colors available!)



No comments:

Post a Comment